To enable classes to continue with Physical Education lessons each week, we ask that children come to school in PE kit on their designated days.
However on swimming days, children are to come to school in their school uniform and bring their full swimming kit in an appropriate bag.
Notice about Swimming:
- Swimming will commence next Wednesday 15th September - 1:30pm.
- The children will be back at school for their usual collection time.
- Children are advised to come to school with their swimming kit under their school clothes. Girls are advised to wear a full costume and as this may make toileting difficult throughout the day, Miss Taylor will ensure any children who need to change prior to swimming can do this in a private place in school prior to setting off.
- Children can take goggles and swimming caps if this is their preference when in the water.
- If child require arm bands in the pool they MUST bring them with their swimming kit.
If you have any concerns regarding swimming please contact Miss Taylor directly.
This term, Year 4 PE will be: swimming on Wednesdays and indoor PE on Fridays