This week we have read the story 'Room on the broom' by Julia Donaldson. On Wednesday afternoon, we explored the different activities set p in the outside Area. The activities included:
- Story tray- The children used the props and puppets to retell the story in their own words
- Making potions- The children created a potion, just like the one in the story, using mud, and pumpkins
- Messy Play- The children explored the inside of a pumpkin. The children explored the texture and the smell
- Making wands- The children enjoyed collecting sticks to make magic wands
- Dressing up- The children enjoyed dressing up as the characters in the story.